Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HeroesCon pt. II

Here's a look at the booth set up and two commissions I did this past weekend at HeroesCon in Charlotte, NC.

David Petersen has been amassing a collection of work inspired by Harry Potter. I'm honored to join  the gallery with this drawing of Dumbledore. I throughly enjoyed working on this one.

Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

And then because I had a little bit more paper I penciled a quick Dobby the House Elf.

Dobby.
________________________________________________________

And here's a look at the booth set up. Some day I would like to have a booth all arranged with tree limbs, sticks, leaves, moss, acorns, flowers, and miniature woodland creatures gamboling about. And also a team of faerie engineers to design, build, set up, and take it down. But that will be a little while? Probably.


Behold! I'm talking about things!


My two books. The Hidden People and Menagerie

Labyrinth FCBD originals.

Mother's Love! A miserable puppet! Mr. Gerard, run out the long nines!

I hope you've enjoyed your time here. Next time (Friday) if I get a scan or picture of the other commission I did I'll post about that ... otherwise, it will be time to resume treehouse renovation postings!

No comments: