Monday, February 28, 2011

Art Blocks

I had the privilege to be included in the incredible line up of artists donating work to Art Blocks for Ghana. They recently had the first of their shows in NYC.

Presented for your consideration is the invitation and some pictures of the event. To see more visit their site as well as Facebook page.


(And my piece is the top left corner square on the back of the card.)

(You can see my piece [alarmingly] right in the spotlight on the left, top row.)




Unfortunately for me I wasn't able to make it to the opening but nonetheless I'm very glad to have been among those asked to contribute.

* * *

Here are the stages of my piece.

These pictures are the highlights of the different stages, to see it all check out my collection of Art Block posts from November.

1 comment:

Casey G. said...

beautiful work. I love seeing the process. Congrats!