Friday, November 19, 2010

unintentional hiatus

I accidentally neglected my blog for a week there, didn't I? It's been a busy last few days. I've spoken at two university art departments, had a show opening (the final one for Alice) and been in drawing overdrive for a really great project besides wrapping up a few other projects. I hope I wasn't missed too terribly much.

To try and make up for it here are some long over due updates to the Portland site, the greatest of which is the updated 2010 animation reel. I hope you'll enjoy.


You can see some brand new animation, the most interesting of which (for me) is the space stuff -- several never-before-blogged sequences. I'm very proud of the space work, especially, though there are quite a few never-before-blogged works in the new reel.

Now back to your regularly scheduled M/W/F posting.

1 comment:

bec said...

The space work is really beautiful but my favorite are the two "old london" clips. Absolutely gorgeous! I actually went back three times through this to watch those parts again! Great work!