Monday, November 22, 2010

magpie

I don't often blog about other artists or other artist's work (no, I just construct enormous tribute blogs apparently) so when I do I hope you'll know just how much I enjoy that person's work.

I recently had the good fortune to pick up an original Jen Wang painting.

magpie. watercolor. 4" x 6"

I've followed Jen's work for the last few years, I first found her in Flight Volume Two (see a portion of her story on her site > Art > Comics > Destiny Express.)

I just love her drawing, it's beautiful.




Also be sure and check out her shop for more paintings.

6 comments:

Dustin d'Arnault said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin d'Arnault said...

Nice find sir! She has got some great work! How have you been man?

SaraLynnArt said...

How beautiful! I adore the skirt made of birds - stunning composition and concept. Congrats on getting your hands on such a lovely piece!

Will Kelly said...

Hey Cory! Great to see some new work on the Portland site... I love the meteorite sequence in the Animation reel. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Cory,
Yeah she is fantastic. Thanks for being in Flight, because I get to see cool artists like her.

Marloes de Vries said...

Wow! Thanks for the link! I love her work!