Friday, September 10, 2010

bit and run Volume Two, 6


Maybe you're something like me, maybe you played (and loved) Pokémon Red back in 1998 but maybe you fell out of the series for a while, and like me, have recently found your way back in the form of the recent HeartGold or SoulSilver. Probably not, you've played and caught them all, haven't you? See, I spent a long time being intimidated by the overwhelming amount of new Pokémon that came out every generation. Even so, for some reason back a couple months, out the blue, I picked up HG.

I've truly enjoyed my time with it, getting back in, and one of the things I've found that I still get a ton of enjoyment out of is the "_________ has learned a new move!" moment. Every time I feel really excited to try out the absurd and inevitably brutal new move. It's a violent world, Pokémon, but you know that neither we nor our beloved pocket monsters would have it any other way.



Previous,

bit and run Volume Two, 1
bit and run Volume Two, 2
bit and run Volume Two, 3
bit and run Volume Two, 4
bit and run Volume Two, 5+

bit and run Volume One

1 comment:

Moonofsilver said...

lol! you had me chucking!