Monday, March 30, 2009

Supplemental drawing 7/10 - Beauty and the Beast

If you like, you can read a more detailed post here about what these new drawings are, but they are basically, small companion pieces to be posted one a day leading up to the opening of the exhibition.

I took another moment from each of the stories and made a new drawing. Consider this my humble thank you for sticking with me through all the posts without seeing any final work (yet!)

* * *
Original post :
Beauty and the Beast


Next post : The firebird's feather

2 comments:

WITCH DIARY said...

Hi there! This is the first time I visit your blog, I really love your pencil on the Beauty&Beast draw, it´s awesome, the Beast is fantastic! :-)

kamagra gel said...

Beautiful drawing, the beast looks very elegant and at the same time looks like a guy who can rip your arms out.
sv77