Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Don't Miss Or Else.



Santa Don't Miss Or Else
, or SDMOE, as I like to call it, is a brand new game made just for you by Portland Studios! Just in time for Christmas!

Mark made up the idea, I made all the art for it, Mark made it into a game, and the venerable Ben Kammer wrote and performed the music.

Take the Rudolph 2 for a spin! Drop some presents into the chimneys before the time runs out. Compete for the high score!

And for goodness sakes, don't miss -- or else.

Merry Christmas from your friends at Portland Studios.

1 comment:

Ferdi said...

Hello Cory!

It's been a while since I left a scrap on your blog. Hope you've had a great christmas and I hope you're filling up with inspiration for 2009 already. Or perhaps it never left in the first place?

I just wanted to wish you great things and good luck for next year. I'll be sure to keep reading your blog and keep being stupified by the great things you draw.

From Groningen, the Netherlands:

Ferdi

By the way: how are the plans to visit the Netherlands coming?