Wednesday, August 13, 2008

dwarves fight a dragon : storyboards

I've gotten myself a little lead time on a few projects at work so I turned my attention yesterday for a few hours to making storyboards of a dwarf king trying to kill a dragon that has attacked his Hall.

Unfortunately I could not license the rights to Howard Shore's music in time. You'll just have to pretend. Enjoy. Any of you seeing this on Facebook will have to click the "view original post" button since external embedded videos don't show on imported notes.




Any of you seeing this on Facebook will have to click the "view original post" button since external embedded videos don't show on imported notes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I love the sketchbook! I got it in the mail yesterday. I showed it to my dad and he was impressed with the rock guy and said it reminded him of stuff he used to do back in the rat fink and airbrush days. Keep up the inspiring work.

Loren Eaton said...

Do I detect some Lord of the Rings flavor?

Anonymous said...

This guy has got some serious axe moves. And the way the mountain rumbles and erupts is impressive. Is this the same dragon from "The Blue Goblet"?
Will