Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ticket : update 2

I've the drawings for the first four spreads for Ticket done. Below you'll find the thumbnails and below that some pictures of the drawings for the first four spreads.

______________________________________________






Things are going well. A little slower than I had planned but they're going well. I'm going to paint them with watercolors and gouache. I'm pretty excited about the way this is shaping up.

I like to listen to movies while I work or documentaries or something. Music doesn't always interest me enough.

Here's a link to a previous update with links to explanations for what Ticket is.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

what movies have you been listening to while working on this project?

Peace. - Caleb

Cory Godbey said...

Raiders of the Lost Ark. Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I've been on an Indy kick that's endured ever since I first saw Raiders years ago. Most of the work in my senior exhibition at school 3 or so years ago I did while listening to Raiders.

Raiders has an unbelievable score, fantastic sound design, the dialogue, the writing, the acting, everything is top. It's great to even just listen to.

Anonymous said...

This is a sweet project! Let me know the moment I can get my hands on one. Can't wait to see this one.

Great job!