Thursday, March 27, 2008

prints [updated]

ORDER PRINTS HERE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270223712040


I've got 20 prints available and there's a 7 day time period set on it.


________________________________________

I've got this one piece in particular that I really like:


I like it for a couple reasons.

One, it was the last "significant" piece I did on my old 15 in. eMac.

Two, I did it at all at the kitchen table at our old apartment, eMac on the kitchen table as well.

Third, I did it over a year ago and looking back I can see that this piece was part of the beginning of a stride (and by 'stride' I mean a consistent leveling up in quality of work -- I think we all get those from time to time.)

This piece was voted/accepted in to the Illustration Friday "Open" show in Long Beach, CA a few months back. I had 25 prints made and got rid of a few so that means I've got some left over. So! I wondering if any one would like one. They're priced same as they were at the show, $25.

If anyone is interested, leave a comment and I'll make an eBay 'buy it now' for you, you can pay through PayPal. (I've been selling some junk on eBay recently and who'd ever guess, people buy junk.)

So leave me a comment if you are interested.

$25, that's including shipping, I'll link to the bid. International shipping I'll have to figure out, but to the USA it'll be included.

* * *

Here's a bad photo of the print. They're sized to 8x10 so you can get a pre-cut mat to fit and frame it in a photo frame. I'm very happy with the quality of the prints and the colors printed spot on. They're all titled and signed as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice print Cory. I would love one if you'll sell me one.

Anonymous said...

would love one Cory. Do you need any other information?

Cory Godbey said...

That's good. I'll set up a bid and put a link to it at the top of the post. Payment and addresses, etc. like regular through paypal.